Welcome to All Species Nurse Resource Page

This site is used as a shortcut that can link the public and professionals to published resource sites to understand their health, disease processes, medications (over the counter and prescriptions) and lab information.

The public should learn more about their health by requesting their lab results, understanding their medications and by reviewing their course of treatments initially through their healthcare provider.

By reviewing public information in a condensed form as a reference site such as All Species Nurse, all patients will be able to communicate better with their healthcare provider in an effort to improve their quality of care.

As an added plus, students, novice nurses and healthcare professionals can refer to All Species Nurse websites for formularies, medication information, review of skills available online, as well as specific services provided by All Species Nurse that assists professionals in their practice or careers through complicated transitions.

The unique quality of the All Species Nurse websites is that it is broad in containing both Human and Animal information for the public and professionals.

The categories to the right are organized according to Public Outreach sites, Veterinary areas (including "find a vet hospital in your area or a petsitter) even for human interests such as "find a hospital," to "find a daycare or baby sitter."

**Use this site as your overall guide to finding, sorting out and learning about health and whatever else affects you and your life! Use what you learn to communicate effectively with your health care provider or veterinarian.**

Sunday, January 24, 2010

TAHITIAN NONI® Juice – THE PRODUCT

TAHITIAN NONI® Juice – THE PRODUCT

 Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is a fruit with extraordinary health properties that most people around the world have never heard of.
 Noni has been successfully used for over 2,000 years in Polynesia.
 Noni grows wild on over 200 islands in French Polynesia and has multiple harvests each year.
 Polynesians call noni a “Gift from God”, yet it took over 2000 years to bring it to market in a drinkable form due to the horrible smell and taste of the raw fruit.
 TNI employs over 5,000 specially trained harvesters.
 Each bottle of TAHITIAN NONI® Juice can be traced back to the specific island and picker for quality control.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice has become French Polynesia’s #1 leading industry.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice is 89% pure noni with the remaining 11% being made up of Natural Grape and Blueberry with no added chemicals or preservatives.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice seems to operate on the very basic and critical cellular level and that may explain why it’s such an amazing product.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice supports the immune system, which supports the body’s natural ability to fight disease and infection, promoting proper cell function.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice is a superior Antioxidant that helps your body rid itself of harmful free radicals and increases your energy level.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice supports proper digestion, which means you absorb more nutrients at the cellular level.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice supports the metabolic system, which helps you enjoy increased energy and vitality.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice works synergistically with other food supplements and/or medications.
 TAHITIAN NONI® Juice works optimally in conjunction with other antioxidants.

Commonly Asked Questions

“Will we ever run out?” Not in the foreseeable future as noni is currently harvested off of only 12 of the 200 islands and it is a non-seasonal fruit – grows year round.

“Does it affect medications?” No.

“Does it have to be refrigerated?” It should be refrigerated once opened.

“How much should I take?” 1once daily for healthy people, preferably before meals. This amount can be adjusted depending on individual need.

For more information, please refer to website www.tahitiannoni.com/cherylfaithe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Academic interview questions

Best rgs
David

All Species Nurse

All Species Nurse

Contact All Species Nurse


Please feel free to e-mail when you want to see a specific topic, article or resource guide added!!

We are your nurse, we're here for you: just ask!!

Tell us what you need, we'll make sure you find the referenced link that applies so you can discuss your concerns better with your healthcare professionals and later refer back to for review.

E-mail questions or comments